* * * Форумы на Наша-Life THREAD * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- THREAD : Еквилибриум Started at 21-08-2009 18:49 by Patcher Visit at https://bbs.dods.ru/showthread.php?threadid=51810 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Author : Patcher Date : 21-08-2009 18:49 Title : Еквилибриум Все очень просто - пишем сюда английскую фразу и он переводит ее на японский и обратно пока не достигнет одинаковых переводов (поймете лучше когда попользуетесь) [url]http://translationparty.com[/url] А результаты выкладываем сюда, вот пару моих: Gabe Newell is fat - GEIBUNYUUERU is fat when half-life 2 will be released - Half-Life 2 is released :eek: when half-life 2: episode three will be released - Half-Life 2: Episode 3 will be released on Sunday :confused: :eek: Stop right there, criminal scum! - Scum of the right to stop criminals! :D На фразу Grass grow, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt people! дооолго не могло найли еквилибриума, но после 50 попыток нашло. Среди них - Grass, birds, the sun is shining and I go to hurt his brother who is growing! Grass, birds, and I am the sun is growing照っbrother injured Please! Grass, birds, and my brothers, this morning, please照っgrowth under the influence of the sun! [size=1][i]Patcher добавил [date]1250877612[/date]:[/i][/size] i love how people boycott left4dead2, haha, they even didn't played it... I love the left4dead2, which boycotted the mother did not love to play ... I left4dead2, did not boycott the love of mother love to play ... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Author : FreeSlave Date : 21-08-2009 20:35 Is not real - The fact that there is Silent screams laughing here, dying to tell you the truth - Here, silently, openly cried and laughed at death. All is lost, sold your souls to this brave new world Selling your soul is lost in this brave new world О.о Вообще, не понимаю в чем смысл сайта то?)) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Author : Best-Boy Date : 21-08-2009 23:26 Некоторый фразы а нашел смешными. Надо бы самому так побаловаться. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Author : Xelious Date : 22-08-2009 06:26 В гуглевом переводчике вводишь "голосуй за ющенко" переводишь на китайский, потом обратно, выдает - "голосовать в поддержку Виктора Януковича". -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Author : Best-Boy Date : 22-08-2009 06:43 Left for Dead two sucks. That's just a copy of left for dead 1 into Japanese || \/ Take left two dead. Its just a copy left for dead || \/ Please mortality. The only copy left for dead || \/ Please die. The only copies left for dead :D Как-то так -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Author : Patcher Date : 22-08-2009 08:10 I love Nasha-Life forums and administration, but some day i will buy this site. || V I think I have some power of its acquisition of the life I love this site Nasha forum. || V This site is part of the life of the acquisition of the love I feel Nasha forum. || V This site is the love of my life feel Nasha is part of the contract is participating in the forum. || V Nasha forum on my site, but some of us love. || V Nasha is a forum to my site, I like some of us. Вообще то там было очень много переводов, я вывел лишь некоторые из них. [size=1][i]Patcher добавил [date]1250925122[/date]:[/i][/size] Facepunch bastard moderators banned me again for eight days ... || V Facepunch moderator kill again ... my eight-day ban -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Author : Retro Date : 22-08-2009 10:24 Больше всего понравился такой перевод речи скаута: Grass grow, birds fly, sun shines, and brother - i hurt people! => Grass, birds, and his brother go sunglow - [b]people grow up to hurt me![/b] :D i'm heavy weapons guy, and this is my weapon => I have a lot of people and weapons, this is my weapon - вот это нереально круто :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Author : Alf-Life II Date : 22-08-2009 10:32 [QUOTE][i]Оригинальное сообщение от Xelious [/i] [B]В гуглевом переводчике вводишь "голосуй за ющенко" переводишь на китайский, потом обратно, выдает - "голосовать в поддержку Виктора Януковича". [/B][/QUOTE] Не работает... Зато если поменять местами 2 иероглифа в фразе "Виктор Ющенко", то получится Клеменс Первый 0_o -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Author : STRELOK Date : 22-08-2009 10:57 Глупый сайт. Смысла кроме бредового перевода нет -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Author : red-bear Date : 22-08-2009 23:07 Ты вообще инглиша не знаешь умник.В каждой бочке затычка..... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Author : ShOOt_niK Date : 23-08-2009 07:01 Веселее переводить на русский и обратно. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Author : Omega Crab Date : 23-08-2009 08:13 Gee, it sure is boring around here Wow, this area is certainly boring So boring, this region is certainly --------------------------------------------------- Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for. Boy beat mahjong, and peace is the true warrior is trying to do. Mahjong beat the boy, trying to peace is the true warrior. Mahjong attempt for peace, are the true warriors beat the boy. If you try to Mahjong for peace, a true warrior, to beat the boy. Mahjong peace to you, true warriors, please beat the boy. ----------------------------------------------------- Lamp oil, rope, bombs? It's yours, my friend, as long, as you have enough rubies. Lamp oil, rope, bombs? That you, my friend, as long as you have enough rubies. Lamp oil, rope, bombs? You are my only friends, there are enough rubies. Lamp oil, rope, bombs? You are my only friend is a good ruby. ---------------------------------------------------------- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Author : DarAmetis Date : 23-08-2009 12:10 [QUOTE][i]Оригинальное сообщение от ShOOt_niK [/i] [B]Веселее переводить на русский и обратно. [/B][/QUOTE] Согласен. Вы когда нибудь пробовали перевести на русский, на инглиш, нарус, ингл, рус и тд и тп. А потом сопоставить первую английскую и последнюю русскую? Забавно порой получается. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Author : Rulez Date : 23-08-2009 13:22 [QUOTE][i]Оригинальное сообщение от Omega Crab [/i] [B]If you try to Mahjong for peace, a true warrior, to beat the boy. Mahjong peace to you, true warriors, please beat the boy.[/B][/QUOTE] спс, поржал =) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Author : ShOOt_niK Date : 23-08-2009 15:53 Тфу блин. Я имел ввиду с русского на англ. и обратно. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Author : Omega Crab Date : 23-08-2009 18:30 Хэвик в шоке. Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe. Maybe. I don't know anybody who is smarter than bullet. Some people think you can outsmart me. Maybe. Maybe. Bullet smart people I know better than anyone else. I think I can jump on some people. Maybe. Maybe. BURETTOSUMATO people I know better than anyone. I think that several people can jump to. Maybe. Maybe. I know better than anyone BURETTOSUMATO. I, and I think some people can jump to. Maybe. Maybe. Than anyone I know BURETTOSUMATO. I have some people we think we can jump to. Maybe. Maybe. I know better than anyone else BURETTOSUMATO We have the people believe you can jump to it. Maybe. Maybe. BURETTOSUMATO than anyone I know. We believe that people can jump to. Maybe. Maybe. BURETTOSUMATO than anyone I know. Our people, I believe we can jump. Maybe. Maybe. BURETTOSUMATO than anyone I know. Our people, we believe he can fly. Maybe. Maybe. BURETTOSUMATO than anyone I know. Our people, I believe he can fly. Maybe. Maybe. BURETTOSUMATO than anyone I know. У хэвика есть теперь все основания ненавидеть онлайн-переводчики. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Author : 4amper Date : 23-08-2009 18:59 I've shot myself yesterday, but I am still alive. Why? - [COLOR=green]I said yesterday, his life and his need to BETAIRU sheath. Why?[/COLOR] Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. - [COLOR=green]Rise and brilliance, Mr. Free. Please obtain. I, I think I lie to you.[/COLOR] I repeat, Gordon Freeman has returned! It is essential he gets to Black Mesa East! - [COLOR=green]I have repeatedly returned to Gordon Freeman! He must be BURAKKUMESAISUTO![/COLOR] -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Author : InterH@lfer Date : 24-08-2009 16:29 Поржал. Our President Medvedev is bee, says the russian website u p y a c h k a.ru перевод назад Russian President u p y a c h k a.ru Medobejefumitsubachi our Web site reviews Ещё: In America, you like to drink vodka. In Soviet Russia vodka likes to drink you! Вышло: In the U.S., prefer to drink vodka. I drink vodka like Soviet Russia! ЗЫ: почему, когда я пишу упяка.ру слитно, в посте выходит hl.inside.ru/? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Author : Rulez Date : 24-08-2009 22:00 зайт забанен на форуме, чтобы не порочить умы соображающих людей, а идиот всегда ее найдет. Алсо это не единственный забаненый сайт тут -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Author : Patcher Date : 24-08-2009 22:53 [QUOTE][i]Оригинальное сообщение от InterH@lfer [/i] [B] ЗЫ: почему, когда я пишу упяка.ру слитно, в посте выходит hl.inside.ru/? [/B][/QUOTE] так же когда я пишу E u r o G a m e r, выходит Eurcs-sourcer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Author : STRELOK Date : 25-08-2009 06:03 [QUOTE][i]Оригинальное сообщение от red-bear [/i] [B]Ты вообще инглиша не знаешь умник.В каждой бочке затычка..... [/B][/QUOTE] Кто бы говорил, еще один безумец с анигилироваными мозгами. Вобще оффтоп пошел >< -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Author : Ne1L Date : 28-08-2009 10:20 Lamer online > Buy Raymer :o Why admin love banhammer? > Why administrators love banhammer? > Banhammer why administrators love? > Administrator Banhammer why love? > Banhammer administrator why love? Okay, I get it, you like Translation Party. > Now, if I get it, as the party's translation. > Now, if I will get a translation of the party. > Well, I will get a translation of the party. > Well, I get a translation of the party. No regret, no remorse, no reason, only madness! > Sorry no remorse, no reason just madness! > No remorse, no reason just crazy I'm sorry! > No remorse, no reason just mad I'm sorry! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Author : golemm Date : 03-09-2009 14:22 If you was from,where i was from you would be fucking dead превращается в Instead, in some cases, critical need for fuckin)))) I have the lovely bunch of coconuts Coconut is my beautiful face jarate is piss-based karate Karate is based on urine jarate(вот оно как!!) dont delay, be evil today! No, than today, do not delay the worse! your orange-based uber secret mission accomplished! Orange Besuyuba realize your secret mission!(апельсин беззуба выполнил мою миссию) Doug Lombardi is even fatter than Gabe Gabe Daguronbarudi more fat в гугле А ты гладил этого кота? И вы касатся этого кота? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- The messages has been download from Форумы на Наша-Life at https://bbs.dods.ru at 18.09.2024 05:30:55